01 December 2008

beginnings of a blog

So, I decided it was time to start a blog. This endeavor has been partially inspired by both Genevieve and Leah and the fact that I missed blogging. Also, I thought it would be an easy way to keep friends and family up to date on mine and Dan's lives.

My aim is to write just a bit (although, based on previous blogs, I'll probably get carried away at times) and post quite a few pictures. I love taking pictures of everything because I have a terrible memory and this helps me remember stuff; I also love looking back on them and reminiscing... however, if Dan had it his way, I would stop taking so many. If I had it my way, I'd buy a fancy SLR digital camera with a really quick shutter speed and rapid fire option so I could take more. Anyway, that tangent is quite long enough...

I have a lot to update on to start, but to make it easy, I'll break it down into a couple posts. This 1st one isn't very exciting anyways... onto a much more interesting topic: the honeymoon!!

No comments: