14 May 2009

Back From Unplanned Blog Hiatus

This blog is in sad shape... I really did have the best of intentions when I started it! Somehow, I always let time get away from me....

Earlier I was thinking that I haven't updated because our life has been pretty uneventful since the last time I posted, but thinking back - that's a bold-faced lie! Quite to the contrary, life has been pretty busy as of late and perhaps that's why the blog has suffered. After working 10 hours and commuting at least an hour to and from Eastern (usually more), I'm pretty much beat by the time I get home and blogging is the last thing on my mind. But, I really do want to stick with it. So, I'll try to post a little something each week, even if it's short.

Now is not the time to play catch-up, but it will come soon (well, ok... it will come eventually. "Soon" may be too optimistic of a word). Anyway, let's see how long I can keep this up before I accidentally abandon it again for another 2 months =)

No comments: